Apply for a Grant from the India Youth Fund
UN-Habitat in collaboration with the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation (NSF) brings to India the Indian window of the global Urban Youth Fund exclusively for young individuals working towards improving the lives of urban Indian Youth. The India Youth Fund aims to advance youth empowerment in India through the provision of small grants, up to Rs. 8 Lacs to youth-led organizations.
To qualify for a grant, an applicant organization must:
1. Be led by young people aged 15-32, and the projects must be based in cities or towns in India.
2. A majority (>50%) of the management team should be within the above age limits.
3. Applicant organizations must be legally registered for at least one (1) year by the relevant national, regional or local authority.
4. Applicant organizations must involve girls and young women in decision-making at all levels of the organization. This includes senior management level and board.
5. Applicant organizations that lack a valid registration certificate or bank account, but fulfill all other eligibility criteria, may apply in partnership with another organization that will serve as the facilitating organization.